Skip links and keyboard navigation

Third parties

Do you register fines or notices with SPER?

If your agency issues infringement notices, you can register your unpaid infringements with SPER for collection and enforcement using Fines Online.

See Administering authorities for more information.

Have you received a fine collection notice?

We can issue a fine collection notice (FCN) to redirect funds to us to pay debtors’ fines (under section 75 of the State Penalties Enforcement Act 1999). FCNs can be issued to:

There are certain obligations that you need to fulfil if you are issued with an FCN. If you have any questions or are unable to download the relevant forms, you can contact us by:

If the debtor has any queries about an FCN, tell them to contact us.

Do you provide assistance to people experiencing hardship?

Our community engagement team works with advocacy and community groups to provide support to people experiencing hardship who have unpaid debts registered with SPER.

See advocacy and community groups for more information.

Last reviewed:
11 December 2017




Rate this page

Did you find this information useful?

Please provide your name and your phone number or email address if you are happy for us to contact you with any follow-up questions:

We will only use your personal details to contact you to discuss your feedback. We will not use this information for any other purpose without your consent unless authorised or required by law.